Act nowPublished by MAC on 2004-03-23
Please write to:-
President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo
JP Laurel Street,
Fax:+63 (2) 736 1010
Prime Minister Paul Martin
80 Wellington Street,
Canada K1A 0A2
Clifford James, Managing Director and CEO
TVI Pacific Inc,
Suite 2000, 736-6th Avenue SW,
Alberta, T2P 3T7,
And call for:-
- An immediate halt to all attempts to move equipment or advance the project
- A full and independent investigation of the latest shooting incident leading to criminal charges
- The withdrawal, disarming and investigation of the SCAA armed paramilitary
- Respect for the wishes of the local people who have made clear their opposition to this project
- A credible independent effort to determined through public consultations the true sentiments of all in the local community.
Letters of support can also be sent to Timuay Jose Anoy, Chairman Siocon Subanon Association, c/o Mayor Cesar Soriano, Siocon Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines, and via email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sample letter follows....